The PSFPD is proactive at understanding its community needs. There are several proactive steps you can take to help us help you.
- Download the MyLS app to provide our department with important information in case of an emergency or evacuation.
- Participate in wildfire mitigation on your property - learn more by setting up a free Wildfire Mitigation Assessment with a member of our Fire Department. PSFPD has affiliated with Wildfire Partners of Larimer County to offer an updated and enhanced assessment.
- This survey will detect issues in and around your home that can be removed or corrected to lessen the ignition points on your home site
- Once the survey is completed you will receive valuable information to support wildfire mitigation on your property, including tax and insurance information
- Contact our department to pre-plan for any special needs (hearing or visual impairment or mobility concerns).
- Familiarize yourself with our updated 2023 Community Wildfire Protection Plan designed to heighten awareness of wildfire mitigation and wildfire hazards and to educate and prepare residents and property owners in the area.